Location: Nagpur, India
Charity: Compassion International
Mission: Alex visits a fortress-like community center in Nagpur, India's red light district, where every single kid is a child of a commercial sex worker. Sponsor a child in India today!
If you are interested in sponsoring a child, we encourage you to take action now - why wait to change a life.
It is simple just by following these steps:
1. Click on the Compassion link here: Compassion International
2. Choose a child you would like to sponsor at the location of this episode or somewhere else in the world. We know this step can be a bit overwhelming when it comes to choosing a child, but remember, ALL of these children need help, so you cannot go wrong here.
3. Do not hesitate. Choose a child today. You WILL make a difference!
4. If you choose a child from another country, it is important to acknowledge "Missions In Action" as the referral site for the sponsor.
5. Decide what level of sponsorship you would like to be involved in - they start at $38/month - this is only a couple meals out per month yet it will change a life.
6. Congratulations! You have just changed a child's life for the better!
A small business loan helps an enterprising single mother in rural Zambia build hope for herself and her children.
Coping with tragedy, families in rural Zambia confront the killer malaria virus with insecticide-treated bed nets.
Alex visits a nomadic tribe in rural Kenya where child sponsorship provides a safety net from deadly cyclical droughts.